Flash Design Services

Drakesol Design Flash Services

We can create and deliver rich interactive content on your site using Flash. Incorporating Flash Headers and Flash Technology enhances consumers usability and brings life to your site. We can customize pre determined flash files to match your sites design and interactive needs. Adding Flash widgets to a site can increase your sites usability and keep potential returning clients from being turned off.

When to Use Flash?

If you are considering Flash for your Web site production, there are reasons why you would and would not want to tap into this great technology. The first thing you need to decide is whether or not it makes sense to use Flash. Will you be able to communicate better with your audience in how you address their concerns? Estimates say that up to 85% of users do have the Flash plug-in, with most browsers now pre installed with it. That still leaves 15% without the plug-in, and those with outdated versions. Remember doing too much in Flash will sacrifice exposure on the search engines. In other words, the engines will not have enough text on which to base their indexing. You need to weight the benefits and losses generated by using Flash, even though the look and dynamic ability is great.

Pricing Procedures



Located minutes from Baltimore and Washington DC; Drakesol Design offers expert Internet Solution services including: search engine optimization, website analysis, and top-shelf web design to clients nationwide. We take a comprehensive approach, constantly finding new ways to help our clients achieve a better ROI in the form of new leads and increased sales. We focus on usability for both human visitors as well as search engines and design websites that are results-oriented.